This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 2:45 p.m. Friday, a confidential investigation began into the report of a burglary in the 3800 block of Autumn Court.
Driving with a revoked license
• At 11:31 p.m. Friday, 41-year-old Michael Perry Giraradin was cited for driving with a revoked license on Vanderbilt Hill Road. The 2000 Chevrolet he was driving was impounded.
Driving without a license
• At 3:42 p.m. Friday, 31-year-old Brandi Yatchmenoff was cited for operating a motor vehicle without a valid license in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 7:40 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department responded to serve an arrest warrant on Steven Charles Treadway on a felony in the 5600 block of Glacier Highway. Upon contact, Treadway was in possession of a plastic pistol and the vehicle he was in contained drug paraphernalia. Treadway was transported to Bartlett Regional Hospital for medical evaluation prior to being lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center. The vehicle was seized per a search warrant, and Treadway was arrested per the arrest warrant.
• At 8:32 p.m. Friday, a found wallet was turned into JPD at Juneau International Airport.
• At 2:58 a.m. Saturday, Irving Parker Jordan Oldham was contacted by JPD officers referencing a report of a disturbance in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. Oldham was remanded to LCCC for a probation violation. Alcohol was involved.
• At 12:30 a.m. Saturday, a runaway 16-year-old male and female were reported in the 10800 block of Black Bear Road.
• At 10:30 a.m. Saturday, a runaway 16-year-old female was reported in the 1000 block of Arctic Circle.
•At 11:33 a.m. Saturday, a business’ window was reported broken in the 100 block of Franklin Street. The window had been broken some time Friday night.