This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 8:26 a.m. Monday, a 52-year-old man reported a burglary in the 5000 block of Short Street.
• At 7:38 a.m. Monday, a 1988 Chevy tow truck was impounded for safekeeping on Fritz Cove Road.
• At 2:24 p.m. Sunday, a 41-year-old man reported a robbery near the 9000 block of Egan Drive. Investigation continues.
• At 8:19 p.m. Sunday, John Michael Vavalis was arrested for disorderly conduct after he impeded traffic on Egan Drive near the retaining wall. Royal Tee Hudson and Paul Eugene Haisler were arrested for interfering with police by refusing to provide ID. All suspects were booked in Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 2:06 p.m. Sunday, a 26-year-old man failed to stop at the direction of a police officer in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway. Case under investigation.
• At 4:22 p.m. Sunday, Ruby Capua entered a store in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway after being served a trespass letter. He was cited and released.
• At 8:30 a.m. Monday, a van had its rear window broken out while it was parked on Commercial Boulevard. Damage estimated to be $250.
• At 9:12 a.m. Monday, someone shot a BB into a window of a residence in the 600 block of East Street. Damage estimated at $500.