This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:17 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a disturbance in the 300 block of Willoughby Avenue, and 35-year-old Jeremy Peterson was arrested for unlawful contact in the first degree. JPD said the disturbance involved Peterson and the victim of a previous crime. Peterson was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center on $500 bail.
• At 6:34 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a domestic dispute in the 3500 block of Mendenhall Loop Road and took possession of a bottle of prescription pills for safekeeping. The pills were placed into safekeeping at JPD. Alcohol was involved.
• At 11:19 a.m. Wednesday, a 32-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault for striking her 38-year-old ex-husband on the face, causing him pain. She was taken to LCCC and held without bail. Alcohol was involved.
Fire and medical
• At 12:59 a.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Third Street, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 1:24 a.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Salmon Creek Lane, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 3:16 a.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Glacier Highway, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 1:50 p.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue was dispatched to Livingston Way for a public service assistance call, and they assisted Airlift Northwest jet with refueling.
• At 5:49 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Franklin Street, and no fire was found. Alarm caused by burnt food.
• At 8:46 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a reported structure fire on Lawson Creek Road, and no fire was found. False call.
• At 10:39 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Hurlock Avenue, and no fire was found. Alarm caused by burnt food.
• At 1:01 p.m. Tuesday, a 19-year-old woman in the Juneau area made a report of fraud.
• At 2:51 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to an intoxicated subject in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive, and a bicycle was taken for safekeeping.
• At 10:56 p.m. Tuesday, a motorist reported a drunken male staggering in the roadway near 7 Mile of Glacier Highway. An officer found a man matching that description in the area named Sonny Willard, 34. Willard told the officer that he had a loaded revolver in his backpack, and the officer located a loaded .44 caliber Ruger Super Blackhawk. Willard was cited for misdemeanor weapons misconduct and released at his resident. The revolver was secured as evidence.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:38 p.m. Tuesday, a damage only hit-and-run accident was reported from the day prior on Third Street. Investigation continues.
• At 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of a damage-only single vehicle crash at 6110 Montana Creek Road. No injuries were reported by the 21-year-old driver, who was the sole occupant of the vehicle. Alcohol was not involved.