This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 6:55 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of a domestic violence protective order violation in the 2500 block of Scott Drive. A short time later, a 45-year-old woman was arrested for violating a DVO and additionally charged with criminal mischief domestic violence. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center without bail.
• At 5:42 p.m. Tuesday, during a disturbance at Pocket Park in the 200 block of Franklin Street, 29-year-old Emily Johnson was arrested for interfering with an officer, and 41-year-old George Dalton was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. Both were taken to LCCC, and Dalton was held on $1,000 bail.
Driving without a valid license
• At 11:09 a.m. Wednesday, Nicholas Waterhouse, 25, was cited for operating a motor vehicle without a valid license in the area of Loop Road and Dudley Street. His vehicle was impounded.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 7:38 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report that an unknown person damaged a vehicle while it was parked in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue, causing $300 in damage.
• At 3:27 p.m. Tuesday, a theft of food was reported in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 11:25 a.m. Wednesday, a business on Mall Road reported the theft of merchandise valued at about $18. The theft reportedly occurred on March 27.
• At 5:28 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report that a mailbox was damaged to the tune of $85 in the 4100 block of Taku Boulevard.