This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11:36 p.m. Saturday, a woman was arrested on one count of criminal mischief domestic violence and one count of domestic violence assault in the 1700 block of Northwood Drive. She was transported and lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center where she was held without bail. Alcohol was involved.
Driving without a license
• At 12:05 a.m. Sunday, Lave Iputi operated a vehicle on Mendenhall Loop Road without a drivers license. He was cited and released and his vehicle was impounded. Alcohol was involved.
• At 9:40 p.m. Saturday, Reginald Demmert was arrested for drunk driving in the 11000 block of Glacier Highway. A breath sample revealed a blood alcohol content of .242 percent.
• At 11:17 p.m. Saturday, 26-year-old Richard Ritter Jr. operated a motor vehicle while intoxicated in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. He was arrested and provided a breath sample that revealed a blood alcohol content of .230 percent. He was lodged at LCCC on $1,500 bail.
• At 6:06 a.m. Sunday, found property was turned in to the Juneau Police Department and placed in safe keeping.
• At 12:36 p.m. Saturday, a 30-year-old female reported her green mountain bike with shocks and Shimano gears stolen from Sunny Point Way. Investigation continues.