This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 5:14 p.m. Wednesday, Peter Tardy was arrested in the 300 block of Fifth Street on a probation remand. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and without bail.
• At 12:53 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated the electronic distribution of indecent material to minors in the 3700 block of Julep Street.
• At 12:08 p.m. Wednesday, a 51-year-old woman reported a domestic violence assault that took place on Monday. Investigation continues.
Driving without a valid license
• At 12 a.m. Thursday, Joshua Smith, 43, was a cited for operating a motor vehicle without a valid license in the 500 block of Main Street, and the vehicle was impounded.
• At 5:20 p.m. Wednesday, David Wrightson III, 25, was arrested in the 4000 block of Egan Drive for driving under the influence. Additionally, a passenger in the vehicle, Musa Marenah, was arrested on a probation remand. The vehicle was impounded.
• At 10:41 p.m. Wednesday, Troy Werk, 40, was arrested for driving under the influence in the area of Melvin Park in the 4000 block of Riverside Drive. The vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 1:13 a.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue transported a man and Airlift Northwest crew from Bartlett Regional Hospital to Juneau International Airport.
• At 7:12 a.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Willoughby Avenue, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 9:34 a.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Mendenhall Mall Road, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 10:51 a.m. Wednesday, CCFR transported a man and Airlift Northwest crew from JIA to BRH.
• At 11:12 a.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Hospital Drive, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 6:01 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Stikine Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 6:13 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Franklin Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 12:55 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a noise complaint in the 100 block of Savikko Road, and the following minors were cited and released for minor consuming: 18-year-old Blake Farmer, 19-year-old Christian Gould, 18-year-old Alexa Adelmeyer, 18-year-old Jessica Sjoroos, 20-year-old Brenden Winters and 19-year-old Hannah Finochio.
• At 3:56 p.m. Wednesday, a 56-year-old woman reported the theft of a sweatshirt valued at about $50 from her residence in the 2800 block of Postal Way.