This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 3:56 p.m. Monday, a 54-year-old man reported his home was burglarized in the 5800 block of Mountain Avenue. Miscellaneous items were taken.
• At 8:21 p.m. Monday, Falefiaoalii Laasia was arrested for disorderly conduct on Egan Drive and transported to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 2:22 p.m. Monday, a report of a domestic argument was investigated in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 3:21 p.m. Monday, drugs were seized from a 37-year-old man being transported to LCCC in the 9200 block of James Boulevard.
• At 8:36 p.m. Monday, Richard Clayton, 47, was arrested for drunken driving in the 2400 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. He was lodged in LCCC.
• At 5:49 p.m. Monday, a 28-year-old woman reported her home had been burglarized and $600 cash taken along with $210 of personal items in the 2800 block of Postal Way.
• At 7:21 p.m. Tuesday, a 30-year-old man reported the theft of an outboard motor in the 8900 block of Yandukin Drive.
• At 10:58 a.m. Tuesday, an investigation continued into a report of theft in the 12700 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 10:18 a.m. Tuesday, a 32-year-old man reported the theft of 2 orange Stihl brand chainsaw chaps valued at $200 off of Perseverance Trail near Granite Drive.
• At 10:53 a.m. Tuesday, a vehicle was impounded in the 8400 block of Steep Place.
• At 11:02 p.m. Monday, John Salyers, 41, was cited and released for driving without a valid license in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 10:20 p.m. Monday, Antonio Picazo, 30, was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 5800 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:23 p.m. Monday, an unknown vehicle struck the back of a 2004 Ford Taurus sometime between 5:45 p.m. and 6:20 p.m. while parked in the GCI parking lot in the 8300 block of Airport Boulevard. The driver of the vehicle did not leave contact information.