This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 9:01 p.m. Saturday, a 47-year-old man was arrested for two counts of violating a domestic violence protective order and one count of unlawful contact in the first degree. He was transported to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 3:40 a.m. Sunday, Breanna Mann, 24, and Roger Ferry, 30, were arrested for one count of domestic violence criminal mischief each. They were taken to LCCC.
• At 1:54 p.m. Saturday, JPD investigated a report of disorderly conduct in the 3600 block of Amalga Street.
• At 2:58 a.m. Sunday, JPD investigated a report of disorderly conduct in the 200 block of Front Street.
• At 2:46 a.m. Sunday, a 30-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 4:20 p.m. Saturday, Alexander Brown, 21, was arrested for drunken driving in the 5400 block of Egan Drive. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 11:17 p.m. Saturday, a 17-year-old boy was contacted on a Capitol Transit bus and issued a citation for minor consuming in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway. He was released to a family member.
• At 12:02 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a report of a party with possible underage drinking near Eagle Beach in the 29500 block of Glacier Highway. Two officers responded and contacted a group of 50-60 people, who were given a verbal warning.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 1:47 p.m. Saturday, Erik Evans, 48, was cited for failure to exercise due care to avoid a collision after being involved in a two-car accident in the 800 block of Glacier Avenue. Alcohol was not a factor.
• At 2:42 p.m. Saturday, JPD investigated a report of a motor vehicle collision in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:29 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded to multiple reports of shots fired near Fish Creek Road in the 10000 block of North Douglas Highway. Officers contacted a group of about eight people who had been shooting off large fireworks in the quarry area off lower Fish Creek Road. No citations were issued due to pending calls.
• At 12:10 p.m. Saturday, a 50-year-old man reported his $150 cellphone and blue tooth set were stolen in the 1200 block of Ninth Street.
• At 1:20 p.m. Saturday, JPD investigated a report of a theft of a bike valued at $200 in the 8900 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:10 a.m. Sunday, a 43-year-old man reported that two mountain bikes were stolen from his residence in the 8200 block of Birch Lane.
• At 1:38 a.m. Sunday, John Finn, 31, was arrested for vehicle theft in the 9400 block of Glacier Highway. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 9:36 p.m. Saturday, Chelsey Boyd, 23, was cited for operating a motor vehicle without a valid license in the 400 block of Calhoun Avenue. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 2:59 p.m. Saturday, a 46-year-old woman reported her car was rifled through in the 3400 block of Tongass Boulevard.
• At 4:54 p.m. Saturday, JPD investigated a report of a theft from a vehicle in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.