This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 5:34 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of an assault in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive. Investigation continues.
• At 1:46 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report from a 27-year-old man on Threadneedle Street regarding the theft of two firearms.
• At 3:21 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report of a burglary in the 17500 block of Lena Loop Road.
• At 5:50 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report of a stalking protective order violation in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 12:31 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of a domestic violence assault in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
Fire and medical
• On Thursday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to eight EMS calls and two medical transports around town throughout the day. At 2:33 p.m. Thursday, firefighters responded to a call for the smell of propane in the area of Glacier Avenue; on arrival, crews were unable to locate the smell.
• At 9:28 p.m. Thursday, the Alaska State Troopers were notified by staff at Ketchikan Correctional Center that an inmate spit on a correctional officer. Daniel Edenshaw Jr., 20, was remanded for harassment in the first degree. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 6:43 p.m. Wednesday, JPD made a traffic stop in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road for misuse of license plates. Investigation continues.
• At 7:52 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report by a 44-year-old man who said his unlocked vehicle was rifled through in the 900 block of D Street.
• At 2:20 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of the theft of a vehicle in the 5400 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation is ongoing.