This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 12:55 p.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of criminal trespass in the 1800 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:27 a.m. Friday, JPD investigated a burglary at a business in the 8500 block of Old Dairy Road.
• At 9:30 p.m. Thursday, Elizabeth Barrett was arrested for violating conditions of her release. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held without bail. Alcohol was involved. Domestic related.
• At 12:20 a.m. Friday, John Gallagher, 41, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol in the 1300 block of Egan Drive.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:55 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a reported hit-and-run in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 11:10 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a suicidal subject.
• At 8:22 p.m. Thursday, a 58-year-old woman reported the theft of LED lights from her residence in the 500 block of Eighth Street.
• At 11:30 a.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of vandalism in the 8700 block of Mallard Street.
• At 10:16 p.m. Thursday, a 31-year-old man reported his vehicle was rifled on Second Street. Items taken include small change, three slices of pizza and a picture of a dog.
• At 11:15 p.m. Thursday, Oleksander Kryvoruchko, 29, was arrested in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue on an outstanding $50 warrant. He was taken to LCCC.