This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 8:34 a.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of a criminal trespass in the 4000 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 1:30 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested a 15-year-old girl in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue for two counts of misconduct involving a controlled substance in the fourth degree. She was taken to Johnson Youth Center.
Fire and medical
• On Tuesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to six EMS calls around town throughout the day, and made two medical transports. At 4:32 p.m., firefighters were dispatched to a smoke call on Egan Drive; nothing was found when units arrived.
• At 7:56 a.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report of a fraud in the 2200 block of Trout Street. Investigation continues.
• At 11:29 a.m., JPD cited Jerome Martuscelli, 42, for larceny after he stole tools from Ace Hardware in the 400 block of West Willoughby Avenue. He was barred from the premises for five years.
• At 11:53 p.m., Eric Rivera, 23, was cited and released for loitering in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons drive.
• At 2:51 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a report that an estimated $904 in merchandise was shoplifted from a business in the 100 block of Franklin Street. Investigation continues.
• At 7:35 a.m. Tuesday, Alaska State Troopers responded to a structure fire in Hollis on Prince of Wales Island. The shop was fully engulfed and likely a complete loss. There were no injuries and no suspicious circumstances were uncovered during the investigation.
• At 6:56 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a report of an attempted forced entry into a garage in the 9200 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 12:32 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of the theft of a motion light worth an estimated $40 in the 1900 block of Davis Avenue.
• At 7:54 a.m. Tuesday, a woman reported the theft of a laptop computer from a business in the 200 block of Admiral Way.
• At 2:29 p.m. Monday, JPD made a traffic stop in the 5900 block of Churchill Way. A vehicle was impounded and the driver was cited after it was driven on a public roadway without any registration or plates. The driver also could not show any proof of purchase or ownership.
• At 12:18 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a report by a 54-year-old woman in the 800 block of Dixon Street that her vehicle had been rifled through.
• At 12:39 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a report of a vehicle rifling in the 300 block of Whittier Street. Investigation continues.