This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 1:44 a.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of an assault on Gastineau Avenue.
• At 7:26 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of an assault in the 300 block of Franklin Street. Investigation continues.
• At 11:18 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a report of a burglary and the theft of a dog from a residence in the 10800 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:32 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to a report from a 61-year-old man in the 100 block of Troy Avenue that his vehicles had been rifled through and his home burglarized during the night.
• At 5:35 p.m. Monday, JPD received a report of a burglary in the 700 block of Willoughby Avenue. Investigation continues.
• At 2:08 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to a report of a domestic violence assault in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 12:35 a.m. Monday, JPD received a report of an apartment door that had been forced open and damaged in the 200 block of Marine Way.
• At 9:12 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a report of a disturbance in the 8500 block of Forest Lane.
• At 7:04 p.m. Sunday, JPD investigated a confidential report of a sexual assault in the Juneau area.
• At 4:59 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a shoplifting report in the 100 block of Seward Street. Investigation continues.
• At 5:15 p.m. Monday, JPD received a report of the theft of a license plate in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 7:27 p.m. Monday, JPD cited David Williams for larceny in the 1700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:21 p.m. Monday, JPD received a report from a 41-year-old man in the 8200 block of Poplar Avenue regarding the theft of heating oil from a tank. Investigation continues.
• At 9 a.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report from a 50-year-old woman in the 1200 block of Harbor Way that a gas can worth an estimated $130 was stolen from her locked floathouse.
• At 10:47 a.m. Tuesday, JPD cited Shaun Williams, 49, for theft of services.
• At 5:35 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Jerramy McNeil, 38, in the 1300 block of Egan Drive for criminal trespass and criminal mischief; he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 6:59 p.m. Monday, JPD cited Ernest Roy Johnson Jr., 28, for criminal trespass of a local business sin the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 8:29 p.m. Monday, JPD received a report of criminal trespass into a residence in the 400 block of Seward Street. Investigation continues.
• At 4:27 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a report from a 47-year-old man in the 9200 block of Glacier Highway that his locked vehicle was rifled and items were taken.
• At 9 a.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report from a 56-year-old woman in the 600 block of Seventh Street that native artifacts worth an estimated $680 were taken from her unlocked truck.