This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 10:23 a.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a possible assault in the 400 block of Gastineau Avenue; investigation continues.
• At 1:42 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a burglary report in the 3600 block of Killewich Drive; investigation continues.
• At 4:28 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report by a 60-year-old man in the 400 block of Coleman Street that his residence had been burglarized and $2,400 in items had been stolen.
• At 10:08 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a burglary report in the 8400 block of Canyon Drive; investigation continues.
• At 10:32 p.m. Tuesday, JPD arrested a 19-year-old man for domestic violence assault in the Juneau area, and took him to Lemon Creek Correctional Center, where he was held without bail.
Fire and medical
• On Wednesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to four EMS calls and one medical transport in the area throughout the day.
• At 12:08 p.m. Wednesday, firefighters were dispatched for a downed power line in contact with a structure on Douglas Highway; units helped secure the area.
• At 2:41 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report of a shoplifting from a store in the 100 block of Franklin Street, with $400 in merchandise taken. A suspect was identified.
• At 6:04 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a shoplifting report in the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard and cited Felicia Everson, 27, for larceny.
• At 8:17 a.m. Wednesday, JPD cited Robert Paul Jr. and Natalia Sanders for shoplifting from a business in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 12:26 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a theft report in the 2200 block of Industrial Boulevard; investigation continues.
• At 12:14 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of vandalism in the downtown area; investigation continues.