1. Darn. Now I can't finish the last episode of Orange is the New Black.
2. Ugh. It will never last.
3. My eyes! It burns!
4. . but I kind of like it.
5. To sunscreen, or not to suncreen .
6. I better mow down the jungle in the front yard.
I am a most fortunate woman. For more than 20 years I have had my summers off. During those three months of leisure, I try to spend one morning each week at the Shrine of Saint Therese walking the labyrinth.
SEATTLE - In the McConnaughey house, on Whidbey Island in Puget Sound, a robot sits as a centerpiece on the dining-room table.
Three teenage girls question whether their creation will be ready for its next challenge.
FIRST, a sport for the mind, melds science, technology, engineering, math principles and the excitement of competition. Teams practice throughout the fall, then showcase the results in robot matches.
The program starts at age six with Jr.
The Juneau-Douglas High School baseball team would like to thank Reecia Wilson, owner of The Hanger, for the support she has gracefully given the team over the years. Whenever Reecia has been asked to help she has done so without any...
The Juneau Glacier Valley Rotary Club gives a wholehearted thanks to the community of Juneau for their support of our annual $10,000 Duck Derby! This year’s winners were — First place, Kercia Schroeder (2 roundtrip Alaska Airlines...
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On August 14, 2014, a daughter, Audrey Ann Eileen Sharclane, weighing 7 lbs. 13 oz., to Isabelle Sam and Robert Sharclane.
• On August 15, 2014, a son, Benjamin Paul Dodd, Jr., weighing 7 lbs...
Monday, Aug. 25
Tuesday, Aug. 26
Cinnamon chicken pasta
Wednesday, Aug. 27
Pork chops with apples
Stuffing cauliflower broccoli toss