Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On July 2, 2011, a daughter, Eden Mae Porter, weighing 7 lbs. 8 oz., to Erika and Robert Porter.
• On July 5, 2011, a son, Shylar Cash Peterson, weighing 8 lbs. 9 oz., to Marrisa and Devin Peterson.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On June 27, 2011, a son, John Orin Day, weighing 7 lbs. 3 oz., to Nadine Kathleen Peratrovich and John Orin Day.
• On June 28, 2011, a son, Wesley Diego Hoffman, weighing 9 lbs. 3 oz., to Renee Ann and Daymond Richard Hoffman of Haines.
• On June 29, 2011, a son, Paxton Woodsum Willoughby, weighing 8 lbs. 7 oz., to Kerri Lynne and Buchanan Keith Willoughby.
• On June 29, 2011, a son, Christopher Alexander Valle, weighing 8 lbs. 10 oz., to Lisa Marie Williams of Yakutat.
• On June 30, 2011, a son, Javon Gregory Paulo, weighing 8 lbs. 2 oz., to Cynthia Joy George and Peter Paulo.
• On July 1, 2011, a daughter, Shayla Jean Williams, weighing 8 lbs. 10 oz., to Cassandra Martin Williams and Bradley Thomas Williams.
• On July 1, 2011, a son, William David Moriarty, weighing 7 lbs. 12 oz., to Floremia Marcaida and William Richard Moriarty.
• On July 2, 2011, a son, Crosby North Landvik, weighing 9 lbs. 4 oz., to Amanda and Aaron Landvik.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.