Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On July 5, 2011, a son, Brody Danger Eagle-Tinney, weighing 5 lbs. 12 oz., to Audra Lee Eagle and Jeffrey Troy Tinney.
• On July 5, 2011, a son, Jacob Thomas Williams, weighing 8 lbs. 5 oz., to Amanda Lee and William Henry Williams.
• On July 6, 2011, a daughter, Chloe Sofia Vicario, weighing 7 lbs. 6 oz., to Hanna Rene Malone and Robert Vicario.
• On July 7, 2011, a son, Liam Thomas Bigelow, weighing 7 lbs. 2 oz., to Emily Catherine and George Corey Bigelow.
• On July 8, 2011, a daughter, Faith Geraldine Nelson, weighing 8 lbs. 9 oz., to Keoke Lillian Nelson and Francois Pavl Whitman.
• On July 8, 2011, a daughter, Madyson Paige Knudsen, weighing 9 lbs. 10 oz., to Jamie Marie Knudsen and Steven Josheph Girgus of Haines.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.