Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Oct. 14, 2011, a son, Ezekial James Popp, weighing 8 lbs. 10 oz., to Brittany and Nick Popp of Petersburg.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Oct. 9, 2011, a son, Alexander Patrick Howard-Coronell Jr., weighing 8 lbs. 8 oz., to Rebecca Howard and Alexander Coronell.
• On Oct 9, 2011, a daughter, Brylynn Anna Fletcher, weighing 9 lbs. 8 oz., to Veronica King and Bryon Fletcher of Petersburg.
• On Oct. 10, 2011, a daughter, Chloe Kaye Byrne, weighing 7 lbs. 14 oz., to Candace and Keith Byrne.
• On Oct. 11, 2011, a son, Wyatt Boyd Dean Hickok, weighing 8 lbs. 7 oz., to Taylyn Julian and Nathan Hickok.
• On Oct. 11, 2011, a daughter, Ambrianna Elanore Kizer, weighing 7 lbs. 13 oz., to Kelsey Erickson-Kizer and Bradley Kizer.
• On Oct. 12, 2011, a son, Samuel Ellsworth Gibson, weighing 7 lbs. 2 oz., to Rachel and Jacob Gibson of Gustavus.
• On Oct. 12, 2011, a son, Asher Mack Jiminez, weighing 7 lbs. 3 oz., to Sierra and Carlos Jiminez of Haines.
• On Oct. 13, 2011, a son, Klarence Santos Domingo, weighing 7 lbs. 7 oz., to Michelle Santos and Reynaldo Domingo Jr.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.