Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Oct. 20, 2011, a daughter, Vladislava Ines De La Mora, weighing 8 lbs., to Daria Lushpak and Saul De La Mora Lazo.
• On Nov. 2, 2011, a son, Evan Christopher Hardy, weighing 9lbs., to Deja and Christopher Hardy of Gustavus.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Oct. 26, 2011, a daughter, Savannah Katherine Marvin, weighing 8 lbs. 8 oz., to Sommer Marvin of Hoonah.
• On Oct. 26, 2011, a daughter, Emma Louise Woods Kanouse, weighing 5 lbs. 11 oz., to Katrina and Anthony Kanouse.
• On Oct. 26, 2011, a daughter, Elise Annabella Kanouse, weighing 6 lbs., to Katrina and Anthony Kanouse.
• On Oct. 26, 2011, a son, Carter Samuel Trigg, weighing 9 lbs. 5 oz., to Karen and Nathaniel Trigg.
• On Oct. 27, 2011, a daughter, Ariah Anita Sheakley, weighing 9 lbs. 9 oz., to Jessica and Uriah Sheakley.
• On Oct. 27, 2011, a son, Tristan Charles Day, weighing 7 lbs. 9 oz., to Alysha Day.
• On Oct. 29, 2011, a son, Channer Christopher-Douglas Maki, weighing 7 lbs., to Ashley Maki.
• On Oct. 11, 2011, a daughter, Seraphina Elanor Kizer, 7 lbs. 13 oz., to Kelsey Erickson-Kizer and Bradley Kizer.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.