Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Nov. 9, 2011, a son, Linwood Albert Collins III, weighing 8 lbs. 8 oz., to Jessica and Linwood Collins Jr.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Nov. 6, 2011, a son, Collin Ray Lefoidevin, weighing 7 lbs., to Sherry Polumsky and Deryk Lefoidevin
• On Nov. 7, 2011, a son, Linus Jacob Ikonomov, weighing 7 lbs. 8 oz., to Lisa-Marie and Aleksandar Ikonomov.
• On Nov. 11, 2011, a daughter, Maggie Mae Hayes, weighing 7 lbs. 5 oz., to Meggan and Don Hayes Jr of Petersburg.
• On Nov. 13, 2011, a daughter, Viviana Contea Flores, weighing 6 lbs., to Lisa Flores.
• On Nov. 13, 2011, a daughter, Gabriella Marie Dorn, weighing 6 lbs., to Genee and Emmanuel Dorn of Skagway.
• On Nov. 13, 2011, a daughter, McKenna Anastasia Roy, weighing 7 lbs. 14 oz., to Lindsey and Jordan Roy.
Recent birth at the University of Washington Medical Center
• On Sept. 30, 2011, a son, Valiente Escalante Jr., weighing 5 lbs. 4 oz., to Tiana and Valiente Escalante.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.