Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Nov. 17, 2011, a son, Ruger Palmer, weighing 9 lbs. 11 oz., to Richella and Tyrel Palmer.
• On Nov. 20, 2011, a son, Henry Breckinridge Vance IV, weighing 7 lbs. 15 oz., to Alecia and Henry Vance of Skagway.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Nov. 14, 2011, a son, Dylan Charles McNamara, weighing 7 lbs. 3 oz., to Hilary and Sean McNamara of Haines.
• On Nov, 16, 2011, a son, Samuel Elie Haney, weighing 6 lbs. 13 oz., to Boliviane and Brian Haney.
• On Nov. 17, 2011, a son, Declan Ray Olsen, weighing 9 lbs. 4 oz., to Nicole and Robert Olsen Jr.
• On Nov. 17, 2011, a son, William Thanh Tran, weighing 6 lbs. 15 oz., to Phuong Nguyen and Nghiem Tran.
• On Nov. 18, 2011, a son, Boe Rae Laurence Reigard, weighing 8 lbs. 15 oz., to Erika Judson and John Reigard.
• On Nov. 19, 2011, a daughter, Madison Grace Robinson, weighing 8 lbs. 3 oz., to Shannon and Matthew Robinson of Wrangell.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.