Recent births at the Juneau Family Birth Center:
• On Dec. 6, 2011, a son, Wynn Cooper Shinsel, weighing 7 lbs. 11 oz. to Amy and Andy Shinsel.
• On Dec. 8, 2011, a daughter, Elizabeth Margaret Davis, weighing 7 lbs. 8 oz., to Holly and Matt Davis of Haines.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Nov. 30, 2011, a daughter, Katelyn Mae Sulser, weighing 7 lbs. 4 oz., to Shayla and David Sulser Jr.
• On Nov. 30, 2011, a son, Edgar William Owen Nash, weighing 8 lbs. 2 oz., to Ella Hotch of Klukwan.
• On Dec. 2, 2011, a son, Joseph Ryan LaRue, weighing 9 lbs. 15 oz., to Anna White and Ryan LaRue.
• On Dec. 3, 2011, a son, Silas Kendall Sharclane, weighing 10 lbs. 8 oz., to Anne White and Phillip Sharclane Jr. of Hoonah.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.