Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Dec. 21, 2011, a son, Olin Andrew Haffner, weighing 7 lbs. 10 oz., to Summer Koester and Jason Haffner.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Dec. 17, 2011, a daughter, Lucia Denise Worhatch, weighing 7 lbs. 15 oz., to Cena and Maximilian Worhatch IV of Petersburg.
• On Dec. 19, 2011, a son, Mason James DeBartolo, weighing 9 lbs. 5 oz., to Jessica and Daniel DeBartolo.
• On Dec. 20, 2011, a daughter, Tehani Desirae Loges, weighing 9 lbs. 4 oz., to Marilee Morrison of Kake.
• On Dec. 21, 2011, a son, Mast Alan Mallott, weighing 8 lbs., to Elizabeth and Joseph Mallott.
• On Dec. 21, 2011, a son, Tyler Joseph Jacobsen-Wilson, weighing 8 lbs. 3 oz., to Chelsea and Paul Jacobsen-Wilson of Petersburg.
• On Dec. 22, 2011, a son, Aidrick Joseph Glass, weighing 8 lbs. 14 oz., to Holly Nore of Wrangell.
• On Dec. 23, 2011, a daughter, McKinley Ann Buckscott, weighing 7 lbs. 3 oz., to Jennifer and Daniel Buckscott.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.