Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Dec. 30, 2011, a son, Bentley Kanoa Bilbrey, weighing 8 lbs. 2 oz., to Lola and Josh Bilbrey.
• On Dec. 30, 2011, a daughter, Zuri Isabel Klinger, weighing 9 lbs. 6 oz., to Sarah-Jane and Stephen Klinger
• On Jan. 3, 2012, a son, Landry Bojer Kissner, weighing 8 lbs., to Mindy and Jaime Kissner.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Dec. 27, 2011, a daughter, Brianna Marie Stanhope, weighing 8 lbs. 11 oz., to Cierra Cook and Randall Stanhope of Petersburg.
• On Dec. 31, 2011, a son, Andrew Julius Hayden Fawcett, weighing 7 lbs. 5 oz., to Opal Booth.
• On Jan. 1, 2012, a daughter, Sophie Mae Babcock, weighing 6 lbs. 7 oz., to Angela and Daniel Babcock.
• On Jan. 1, 2012, a son, Raymond Glen Hand, weighing 8 lbs. 14 oz., to Deena and Daniel Hand Jr. of Tenakee Springs.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.