Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Jan. 21, 2012, a son, Benicio Otto Offerson, weighing 8 lbs. 5 oz., to Maureen D’Armand and Paulee Offerson.
• On Jan. 25, 2012, a son, Jamison Moore Houston, weighing 7 lbs. 13 oz., to Chelsea Massin and Jeremiah Houston.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Jan. 15, 2012, a son, Gavin Thomas Kohan, weighing 8 lbs. 10 oz., to Amanda and Zachary Kohan.
• On Jan. 16, a daughter, Aurora Jane Newton, weighing 6 lbs. 15 oz., to Samantha Currin and Jeremy Newton.
• On Jan. 18, 2012, a daughter, Kylia Ann Harralston, weighing 7 lbs. 10 oz., to Jennifer and Johnie Harralston.
• On Jan. 20, 2012, a son, Devlyn Michael Smith, weighing 7 lbs. 3 oz., to Cristina Contreras and Ian Smith of Hoonah.
• On Jan. 22, 2012, a daughter, Bailey Marie Friedrichs, weighing 8 lbs. 6 oz., to Samantha Derr.
• On Jan. 23, 2012, a daughter, Zoie Kay Wald, weighing 8 lbs. 5 oz., to Mary and Jonathan Wald.
More babies: Eglin Airforce Base Hospital, Fla.
• On Jan. 14, 2012, a daughter, Sydney Lynn Crim, weighing 7 lbs. 2 oz., to Denise Gossman, formerly of Juneau, and Kyle Crim.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.