Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On March 5, 2012, a daughter, Eleanor Hokulea Winn, weighing 8 lbs. 2 oz., to Sunshine and Robert Winn.
• On March 14, 2012, a daughter, Amelia Sky Ryder, weighing 8 lbs. 8 oz., to Jessica Barranco and Bryan Ryder.
• On March 15, 2012, a daughter, Josephine Elizabeth Butler, weighing 7 lbs. 6 oz., to Jessica Patton and Matt Butler.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On March 3, 2012, a daughter, Nina Patricia Hollatz, weighing 7 lbs, 3 oz., to Kara and Jonathan Hollatz.
• On March 7, 2012, a son, Jayden Wesley Strong, weighing 8 lbs. 8 oz., to Adeline Strong.
• On March 11, 2012, a son, Raiden Leisley Johnson-Katzeek, weighing 6 lbs. 14 oz., to Jacqueline Johnson and Gabriel Katzeek.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.