Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On April 9, 2012, a daughter, Saylor Nicole Welch, weighing 7 lbs. 9 oz., to Adrienne McLaughlin and Nic Welch of Wrangell.
• On April 12, 2012, a daughter, Emma Josephine Shoemaker, weighing 5 lbs. 5 oz., to Erin Stuhlsatz and Marshall Shoemaker.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On April 1, 2012, a son, William Sven Stolpe, weighing 7 lbs. 4 oz., to Shannon and Bjorn Stolpe of Petersburg.
• On April 1, 2012, a son, Joshua Erwin Uehara, weighing 7 lbs. 8 oz., to Araya Johnson and Akira Uehara.
• On April 2, 2012, a daughter, Maddilyn Renee Gillen, weighing 8 lbs. 14 oz., to Jennifer Ludwigsen of Wrangell.
• On April 2, 2012, a daughter, Caitlyn Jane Biggerstaff, weighing 7 lbs. 15 oz., to Stacy Morehouse and Brian Biggerstaff.
• On April 3, 2012, a son, Oliver Scott Dumas, to Melissa and Elton Dumas.
• On April 4, 2012, a son, Cole Joseph Thomas Whiting, weighing 9 lbs. 5 oz., to Michelle Locks and Cory Whiting.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.