Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On April 12, 2012, a daughter, Riley Mae Reid, weighing 7 lbs. 12 oz., to Sarah and Bosjun Reid of Petersburg.
• On April 14, 2012, a daughter, Haven Lee Morford, weighing 8 lbs. 10 oz., to Harmony and Jonathan Morford.
• On April 18, 2012, a son, Ephraim Samuel Parker, weighing 7 lbs. 1 oz., to Lana and Jeremy Parker of Petersburg.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On April 9, 2012, a daughter, Akosita Roco Tovale Karalyn Toli, weighing 8 lbs. 4 oz., to Tango and Kauhoke Toli.
• On April 12, 2012, a son, Torin Kookesh Bear, weighing 9 lbs. 9 oz., to Nadja Kookesh and Ira Bear Sr.
• On April 14, 2012, a son, Soren Somerset Richards, weighing 6 lbs. 4 oz,, to Aimee Pittet and Philip Richards.
• On April 3, 2012, a son, Oliver Scott Dumas, weighing 9 lbs. 1 oz., to Melissa and Elton Dumas.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.