Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On May 12, 2012, a son, Greyson Riley Drew, weighing 7 lbs. 4 oz., to Brenda and Tyson Drew.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On May 7, 2012, a daughter, Naisha Bathija, weighing 8 lbs., to Neelam and Mukund Bathija.
• On May 7, 2012, a daughter, baby Zellhuber, weighing 9 lbs. 6 oz., to Jaime and Aldon Zellhuber.
• On May 8, 2012, a daughter, Tehya Anna Neaketta Yates, weighing 8 lbs. 10 oz., to Pamela Johnson.
• On May 10, 2012, a son, Gavin Edward Lium, weighing 9 lbs. 6 oz., to Jennifer and Stephen Lium.
• On May 11, 2012, a daughter, Maelee Joy Lawrence, weighing 7 lbs. 1 oz., to Misti Hogberg and William Lawrence III.
• On May 12, 2012, a daughter, Chloe Christine Bullard, weighing 7 lbs. 4 oz., to Jenahe Richardson.
• On May 12, 2012, a son, Noah Thomas Valleskey, weighing 8 lbs. 11 oz., to Heather and Adam Valleskey.
• On May 13, 2012, a son, Brian Huston, weighing 6 lbs. 13 oz., to Janine Phillips and Dalton Huston of Haines.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.