Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On May 16, 2012, a daughter, Ivy Kathryn Elliot, weighing 7 lbs. 9 oz., to Sara and Brian Elliott of Haines.
• On May 16, 2012, a son, Nolan Joseph Seris, weighing 9 lbs. 11 oz., to Caryl and David Seris.
• On May 17, 2012, a son, Brooks Regalado, weighing 7 lbs. 7 oz., to Reyna Regalado.
• On May 17, 2012, a son, Jaxon Gabriel Sipniewski, weighing 7 lbs. 13 oz., to Paige and Stanley Sipniewski III.
• On May 17, 2012, a daughter, Ella Madison Bankowski, weighing 6 lbs. 15 oz., to Elise and Joseph Bankowski.
• On May 17, 2012, a daughter, Shenoah Sarah-Marie Howard, weighing 8 lbs, 2 oz., to Tamara Howard.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.