Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On June 19, 2012, a daughter, Rosemary Mae PerDue, weighing 6 lbs. 4 oz., to Brandie and Robert PerDue of Skagway.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On June 11, 2012, a daughter, Mariana Diane Adams, weighing 7 lbs. 4 oz., to Michelina and Ryan Adams.
• On June 11, 2012, a daughter, Shaylynn Joan Tupou, weighing 7 lbs. 10 oz., to Jacquelyn and Malioni Tupou.
• On June 12, 2012, a son, Tupou Maka, weighing 9 lbs. 2 oz., to Olga Sanft and Matthew Maka.
• On June 14, 2012, a son, Aeson Drake Stekoll, weighing 7 lbs. 2 oz., to Sara and Skye Stekoll.
• On June 15, 2012, a daughter, Michaela Skeek, weighing 7 lbs. 12 oz., to Chrystal Phillips and Wilbur Skeek.
• On June 15, 2012, a son, Tristian Lonnie Abernathy, weighing 8 lbs. 13 oz., to Karen and Christopher Abernathy.
• On June 16, 2012, a daughter, Kristen Ann Milton, weighing 9 lbs. 7 oz., to Jennifer Wright.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.