Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On June 21, 2012, a daughter, Eve Elisabeth Aguirre, weighing 7 lbs., to Lisa and Hernan Aguirre.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On June 20, 2012, a son, Orion Oliver Stoddard-Baines, weighing 7 lbs. 5 oz., to Autumn Stoddard.
• On June 22, 2012, a son, Levi William Meachem, weighing 8 lbs., to Kaley Nauska and Timothy Meachem.
• On June 23, 2012, a son, Sawyer Wery-Vreeland, weighing 7 lbs. 14 oz., to Tia Wery Vreeland and Brian Vreeland.
• On June 23, 2012, a son, Channing Alexander Fabiano Meng, weighing 7 lbs. 2 oz., to Danica Fabiano and Carter Meng.
• On June 24, 2012, a son, Mason James Cote, weighing 9 lbs. 1 oz., to Brandy and Christopher Cote.
• On June 25, 2012, a daughter, Hayden Louise Runge, weighing 7 lbs. 12 oz., to Harley and Brandon Runge.
Recent births outside Juneau
• On June 22, 2012, a daughter, Jocelyn Viola Elfers, weighing 6 lbs. 14 oz., to Michele and Bradley Elfers.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.