Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Aug. 3, 2012, a daughter, Trinity Raine Kobbe, weighing 8 lbs. 14 oz., to Alixandra and John Kobbe.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On July 21, 2012, a son, Ikahn Amyus Deguzman, weighing 5 lbs. 4 oz., to Courtney and Armando Deguzman.
• On Aug. 1, 2012, a daughter, Samantha Claire Sirevog, weighing 7 lbs. 4 oz., to Melissa and David Sirevog.
• On Aug. 2, 2012, a son, Tyler Austin Grant, weighing 6 lbs. 8 oz., to Keala Durgan and Aaron Grant.
• On Aug. 3, 2012, a daughter, Kaley Jae Gaines, weighing 8 lbs. 2 oz., to Haley and Keaton Gaines.
• On Aug. 4, 2012, a daughter, Alaska Jean-Sue Evenson, weighing 9 lbs. 10 oz., to Felicia Evenson and Fred George.
• On Aug. 5, 2012, a daughter, MiJah Ray Pahl, weighing 8 lbs. 5 oz., to CaSandra Smith and Woody Pahl of Haines.
• On Aug. 5, 2012, a daughter, Chloe Marie Smith, weighing 8 lbs. 11 oz., to Rosanna Marie Vavalis and Michael B. Smith.
• On Aug. 5, 2012, a daughter, Estrella Snevaeh Acosta, weighing 7 lbs, 10 oz., to Claudia Acosta.
• On Aug. 8, 2012, a daughter, Cadence Jane Grass, weighing 7 lbs. 8 oz., to Veronica Ritter and Jesse Valle-Grass.
• On Aug. 12, 2012, a son, Kayden Leigh Dabalos Manacio, weighing 8 lbs. 7 oz., to Amanda C Nielson and Anthony D. Manacio V.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.