Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Aug. 29, a daughter, Abigail Jean West, weighing 8 lbs. 9 oz., to Calli and Jesse West of Petersburg.
• On Sept. 4, 2012, a son, Joaquin Musser, weighing 7 lbs., to Heather and Alex Musser.
• On Sept. 8, 2012, a daughter, Charley Juno Habetinova Sanial, weighing 6 lbs. 6 oz., to Eva Habetinova and Gregory Sanial.
• On Sept. 6, 2012, a daughter, Tabitha Nelson, weighing 7 lbs. 5 oz., to Elizabeth and Ben Shier, born at home.
• On Sept. 12, a daughter, Nayeli ‘Naiya’ Marae Hood, weighing 5 lbs. 13 oz., to Aleria Jensen and Kevin Hood, in partnership with Bartlett Regional Hospital.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Sept. 4, 2012, a son, Ryder Jackson Price, weighing 8 lbs. 11 oz., to Kayla and Daniel Price.
• On Sept. 5, 2012, a daughter, Lyndley Marianne Nakamura, weighing 7 lbs. 12 oz. to Michelle Moffitt and Gerald Nakamura.
• On Sept. 9, 2012, a son, Eugene Warren Argyle Rehfield, weighing 8 lbs. 3 oz., to Kacey Albers and Kaleb Rehfield.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.