Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Sept. 24, 2012, a daughter, Grace Anne Blair, weighing 9 lbs. 2 oz., to Alisa Simpson and Ryan Blair.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Sept. 18, 2012, a daughter, Edith Carlianne Stepetin, weighing 5 lbs. 15 oz., to Ann Jim and Martin Stepetin.
• On Sept. 19, 2012, a son, Kei’cee Van James, weighing 9 lbs. 3 oz., to Tara Treutel-Jacobsen of Hoonah.
• On Sept. 19, 2012, a daughter, Vanessa Rae Hasper, weighing 6 lbs. 13 oz., to Misty Land.
• On Sept. 20, 2012, a son, Dylan Ross Steger, weighing 7 lbs., to Nicole and Rodney Steger.
• On Sept. 23, 2012, a son, Cole Richard Alejandro Delez, weighing 7 lbs. 11 oz., to Amanda and Anthony Delez.
Recent births at home with Inside Passage Midwifery:
• On Sept. 18, 2012, a daughter, Yarona Blue Jacobson, weighing 8 lbs. 2 oz., to Merrick Bochart and Joseph Jacobson.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.