Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Oct. 1, 2012, a daughter, Lillian Renae Vogt, weighing 7 lbs. 8 oz., to Melissa Jo Moskito and Nicholas Vogt.
• On Oct. 1, 2012, a son, Cedar Michael Rock Peterson, weighing 6 lbs. 3 oz., to April Criswell.
• On Oct. 2, 2012, a daughter, Myla Josie Mcintyre, weighing 7 lbs. 5 oz., to Malia and Abraham Mcintyre of Haines.
• On Oct. 2, 2012, a son, Timothy Mark Authier, weighing 8 lbs. 6 oz., to Danielle and Timathee Authier of Skagway.
• On Oct. 2, 2012, a daughter, Kayci Lucille Ferrin, weighing 6 lbs. 9 oz., to Andrea and Zackery Ferrin.
• On Oct. 3, 2012, a daughter, Kara Joy Heller, weighing 9 lbs. 2 oz., to Beth and Timothy Heller of Wrangell.
• On Oct. 5, 2012, a son, Zachary Mackinnon Andrews, weighing 7 lbs. 6 oz., to Sandra Perkins and Zachary Andrews.
• On Oct. 6, 2012, a daughter, Marie Jackulene Proctor, weighing 8 lbs. 15 oz., to Stacey and James Proctor.
• On Oct. 6, 2012, a son, Alex Dwayne Lisk, weighing 6 lbs. 7 oz., to Bessie Johnson.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.