Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Oct. 8, 2012, a daughter, Cadence Grace Robinson, weighing 7 lbs. 2 oz., to Bethanna and Benjamin Robinson.
• On Oct. 8, 2012, a son, Kamari Allen Lafferty, weighing 8 lbs. 8 oz., to Taylona Lafferty of Hoonah.
• On Oct. 9, 2012, a daughter, Alesandra Pasion Bohulano, weighing 8 lbs. 1 oz., to Maricel and Fernino Bohulano.
• On Oct. 9, 2012, a daughter, Laihla Alexsis Jones-Stephenson, weighing 6 lbs. 2 oz., to Kiersten Stephenson and Alexander Jones-Carteeti.
• On Oct. 10, 2012, a son, Lucas Jackson Houston, weighing 7 lbs. 15 oz., to Ruth Jackson and Christopher Houston.
• On Oct. 10, 2012, a daughter, Adela Rain Brown, weighing 9 lbs. 11 oz., to Julianne Tumulak and Austin Brown.
• On Oct. 11, 2012, a son, Daniel Nathan Buck, weighing 7 lbs. 13 oz., to Dominika and Nathaniel Buck.
• On Oct. 12, 2012, a daughter, Ryleigh Marie Bacon, weighing 7 lbs. 14 oz., to Alicia Loree and Steven Bacon.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.