Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Oct. 10, 2012, a son, Sage-Ero Jashawn Dietz, weighing 6 lbs. 11 oz., to Mindy and Kristoff Dietz.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Oct. 21, 2012, a daughter, Sophia Lelia Martin Yadao, weighing 7 lbs. 6 oz., to Rhodalie and Bernard Yadao.
• On Oct. 21, 2012, a son, Torin Hann Murray, weighing 6 lbs. 2 oz., to Angela and Christopher Murray.
• On Oct. 22, 2012, a son, Mason James Anderson, weighing 7 lbs. 3 oz., to Kaitlayn Anderson.
• On Oct. 22, 2012, a daughter, Verity Star Waddington, weighing 7 lbs. 9 oz., to Cynthia and John Waddington II of Wrangell.
• On Oct. 24, 2012, a son, Caleb Warren Edward Borchart, weighing 7 lbs. 4 oz., to Rebecca and NIcholas Borchert.
• On Oct. 25, 2012, a daughter, Hannah Rose Kilmer, weighing 6 lbs. 11 oz., to Amber and Mark Kilmer.
• On Oct. 25, 2012, a son, Andrew Michael Manson, weighing 8 lbs. 11 oz., to Rebecca and Michael Manson.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.