Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Dec. 19, 2012, a son, Steven Scott Jones, weighing 9 lbs. 2 oz., to Stefanie and Doug Jones.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Dec. 11, 2012, a daughter, Shaylin Susanne Haroldsen, weighing 6 lbs. 15 oz., to Aryann Burnham and Phillip Haroldsen of Skagway.
• On Dec. 13, 2012, a daughter, Marcie Yvonne Williams, weighing 5 lbs. 15 oz., to Chauncey White and Michael Williams of Hoonah.
• On Dec. 14, 2012, a son, Mace Race Pardee, weighing 8 lbs. 4 oz., to Marta and Daniel Pardee.
• On Dec. 14, 2012, a daughter, Evelyn Wren Hochstoeger, weighing 8 lbs. 2 oz., to Kristin and Peter Hochstoeger.
• On Dec. 14, 2012, a daughter, Lyla Grace Rumfelt, weighing 7 lbs. 3 oz., to Kylee Henderson and Dustin Rumfelt.
• On Dec. 15, 2012, a son, Spencer Lee Willard, weighing 7 lbs. 3 oz., to Monica Field and Marvin Willard Jr.
• On Dec. 16, 2012, a daughter, Hanna Rising, weighing 6 lbs. 11 oz., to Makoto and James Rising.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.