Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Dec. 21, 2012, a daughter, Imogen Rain Ewing, weighing 8 lbs. 2 oz., to Ashleigh and Daniel Ewing.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Dec. 18, 2012, a daughter, Nikkole Eliza Etcher, weighing 9 lbs. 10 oz., to Guylynn and Michael Etcher of Petersburg.
• On Dec. 18, 2012, a daughter, Holly Rose Stauffer, weighing 7 lbs. 1 oz., to Melinda Stauffer and Kenneth Horton.
• On Dec. 18, 2012, a son, Jordan Clay Kinison, weighing 8 lbs. 2 oz., to Shannon Thompson and Jeremiah Kinison of Haines.
• On Dec. 19, 2012, a son, Gage Sylar Thomas Lewis, weighing 8 lbs. 5 oz., to Larisa and Garret Lewis of Petersburg.
• On Dec. 19, 2012, a son, Nathaniel Dean Pasillas Floyd, weighing 6 lbs. 8 oz., to Tara Pasillas and Nathaniel Floyd.
• On Dec. 24, 2012, a son, Ruger Virgil Fittje, weighing 9 lbs. 10 oz., to Andrea Ratliff and Daniel Fittje of Petersburg.
Other recent births
• On Dec. 17, 2012, a daughter, Neviah Renee Blanton, weighing 7 lbs. 12 oz., to Jenna Williams Blanton and David Blanton.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.