Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Feb. 4, 2013, a daughter, Willow Ann Smith, weighing 8 lbs. 8 oz., to Sarah Tagliarino and Zakkary Smith.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Jan. 28, 2013, a daughter, Cordelia Lillard, weighing 8 lbs. 10 oz. to Danielle and Matt Lillard.
• On Jan. 29, 2013, a son, Gavin Elias Abad Ribao, weighing 7 lbs. 3 oz., to Emyflor and Jay Ribao.
• On Jan. 30, 2013, a daughter, Michaelyn Priscilla Jackson, weighing 7 lbs., to Mischa and Joshua Jackson.
• On Jan. 31, 2013, a daughter, Ainsley Bryn Keith, weighing 7 lbs. 4 oz., to Mindy and Matthew Keith.
• On Jan. 31, 2013, a son, Will Wesley Hayes, weighing 8 lbs. 2 oz., to Meggan O’Neal Hayes and Donn Hayes II of Petersburg.
• On Feb. 3, 2013, a son, Parker Buel Abbott, weighing 7 lbs. 11 oz., to Jennifer and Nate Abbott.
• On Feb. 3, 2013, a son, Zachary Alex Morales, weighing 6 lbs. 8 oz., to Sabrina Morales.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.