Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Feb. 11, 2013, a daughter, Joyanna Lynn Madalena, weighing 7 lbs. 10 oz., to Heather and Gregory Madalena.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Feb. 5, 2013, a daughter, Sigrid Izebella Bogert, weighing 6 lbs. 5 oz., to Erin and Yarrow Bogert.
• On Feb. 5, 2013, a daughter, Ashton Raylynn Berg, weighing 5 lbs. 15 oz., to Caitlin and Kristian Berg.
• On Feb. 6, 2013, a son, Archer Matthias Huskey, weighing 8 lbs. 7 oz., to Abby and Josh Huskey of Hoonah.
• On Feb. 8, 2013, a son, Noah Allen Lott, weighing 7 lbs. 1 oz., to Angela Jim and Norman Lott.
• On Feb. 8, 2013, a daughter, Kinley Mell Trego, weighing 9 lbs. 14 oz., to Keri Mell and Jeff Trego.
• On Feb. 11, 2013, a son, Graham Ogden Muse, weighing 6 lbs, 11 oz., to Eliza Joan and Benjamin Walter Muse, formerly of Juneau, now residing in Anchorage.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.