Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Feb. 19, 2013, a son, Gavrie Braeden Gailliot, weighing 10 lbs. 8 oz., to Emerald Hlavacek.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Feb. 11, 2013, a daughter, Abigail Helen Dolan, weighing 9 lbs. 12 oz., to Sarah and Frank Dolan.
• On Feb.13, 2013, a daughter, Annika Rose Marie Gillen, weighing 7 lbs. 6 oz., to Solvay Bakke and James Gillen Jr. of Wrangell.
• On Feb. 14, 2013, a daughter, Kristin Bailey Keltner, weighing 7 lbs., to Susan and Ty Keltner.
• On Feb. 15, 2013, a daughter, Brandi Christine Howard, weighing 7 lbs. 14 oz., to Tanya and Nathan Howard.
• On Feb. 15, 2013, a son, Alek Paul Field, weighing 7 lbs. 2 oz., to Nicole Sears and Russell Field.
• On Feb. 16, 2013, a daughter, McKayla Destiny Paul, weighing 7 lbs. 1 oz., to Erica George and Leon Paul.
Other recent births:
• On Dec. 3, 2012, a daughter, Emmalene Jane Hahn, weighing 6 lbs. 11 oz., at Glendale Adventist Medical Center, to Kimberly and Michael Hahn, formerly of Juneau, currently residing in Monrovia, Calif.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.