Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On March 1, 2013, a daughter, Nehir Aurora Caf, weighing 7 lbs. 14 oz., to Erin and Olcay Caf.
• On March 6, 2013, a daughter, Edalynne Roters, weighing 8 lbs. 8 oz., to Jessica Wilson and Joey Roters.
• On March 7, 2013, a daughter, Kaikoura Beery, weighing 9 lbs. 10 oz., to Ericka and Howard Beery.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Jan. 31, 2013, a son, Nathanael Silver B. Ligsay, weighing 5 lbs. 10 oz., to Claire and Silver Ligsay.
• On Feb. 25, 2013, a son, Darrel Shawn Perez, weighing 7 lbs. 7 oz., to Rebekah Perez of Petersburg.
• On Feb. 25, 2013, a son, Elias Mitchell Wanstall, weighing 7 lbs. 6 oz., to Miranda Martin and Levi Wanstall.
• On March 1, 2013, a son, Emory Liam Dagemjian, weighing 6 lbs. 15 oz., to LoriAnne Weaver and David Dagemjian.
• On March 2, 2013, a daughter, Maile Rhayne Liborio-Walker, weighing 7 lbs. 10 oz., to Kuulei Liborio.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.