Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On April 7, 2013, a daughter, Kaia Lily Lucas, weighing 7 lbs. 14 oz., to Willow and Christopher Lucas.
• On April 10, 2013, a son, Dallas Anthony Holcomb, weighing 8 lbs. 12 oz., to Heather and James Holcomb of Yakutat.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On March 25, 2013, a son, Sonny Alfonso Lescalleet, weighing 8 lbs. 8 oz., to Sarah Nelson and Deric Lescalleet.
• On March 26, 2013, a daughter, Amora Torres, weighing 6 lbs. 12 oz., to Angela and Alfred Torres Jr.
• On April 1, 2013, a daughter, Olive Lee, weighing 9 lbs. 2 oz., to Kathryn and Eddie Lee.
• On April 2, 2013, a son, Ryker Arthur McCurley, weighing 7 lbs. 14 oz., to Lacey Godkin and Brett McCurley.
• On April 3, 2013, a son, Kason Timothy Blackmore, weighing 10 lbs. 6 oz., to Nicole and Jeff Blackmore.
• On April 5, 2013, a son, William Gage Jackson, weighing 7 lbs. 2 oz., to Samantha Bottler and Justin Jackson of Petersburg.
• On April 7, 2013, a son, Cassius Anthony Allen, weighing 8 lbs. 6 oz., to Vanessa Early and Tyler Allen.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.