Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On May 23, 2013, a son, Mitchell Dommerich Host, weighing 8 lbs., to Heather Brandon and Randy Host.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On May 20, 2013, a daughter, Scotlyn Alice Beck, weighing 8 lbs. 1 oz., to Josie and BJ Beck.
• On May 21, 2013, a daughter, Aaliyah Rose Jones, weighing 6 lbs. 12 oz., to Kimberley Laboca and Raymond Jones.
• On May 21, 2013, a son, Haven Robert Losselyong, weighing 7 lbs. 13 oz., to Melissa and Dale Losselyong.
• On May 21, 2013, a daughter, Aubrey Layla Henderson, weighing 8 lbs. 12 oz, to Amber and Joshua Henderson.
• On May 21, 2013, a daughter, Harper Angela Jean Carriker, weighing 8 lbs. 6 oz., to Erin and Michael Carriker.
• On May 22, 2013, a son, John Reidar Jensen, weighing 7 lbs. 7 oz., to Bonnie Carothers and Jeremy Jensen of Petersburg.
• On May 24, 2013, a son, Austin Lee Treston, weighing 7 lbs. 6 oz., to Amber and Grady Treston.
• On May 25, 2013, a son, Charlie Aukie John, weighing 8 lbs. 15 oz., to Jessica Chester and William John.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.