Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On July 3, 2013, a daughter, Ava Diamond, weighing 8 lbs. 8 oz., to Christian Aycock and Jacob Coney.
• On July 8, 2013, a daughter, Pearl Anne Elizabeth Marquardt, weighing 6 lbs. 5 oz., to Danielle Leazier and Christopher Marquardt of Haines.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On July 1, 2013, a daughter, Hallie Elizabeth Reid, weighing 7 lbs., to Katie Coyle and Jaret Reid.
• On July 1, 2013, a daughter, Avelina Nicole Duran, weighing 7 lbs. 6 oz., to Kaitlynne Romero and Nick Duran.
• On July 2, 2013, a son, Tristin Victor Martin, weighing 8 lbs. 7 oz, to Brittany Martin and Jacob Scanlon of Petersburg.
• On July 4, 2013, a daughter, Kyleigh Kayaani Hotch, weighing 7 lbs. 9 oz., to Marelda Scott and Levi Hotch.
• On July 5, 2013, a daughter, Molly Evelyn Woodruff, weighing 9 lbs. 4 oz., to Sarah and Luke Woodruff.
• On July 6, 2013, a daughter, Charlotte Mary Benner, weighing 7 lbs. 8 oz., to Marylynn and Adam Benner of Highland, Utah.
• On July 7, 2013, a son, Keenan Reece Phelps, weighing 10 lbs. 9 oz., to Rachel and Shawn Phelps.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.