Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On July 10, 2013, a son, Bowman Elias Lanwermeyer, weighing 8 lbs. 8 oz., to Rachel Brown and Stephen Lanwermeyer.
• On July 13, 2013, a son, Juniper Ray Greenville Thompson, weighing 9 lbs. 4 oz., to Emily Coate and Matthew Thompson.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On June 25, 2013, a son, Jackson Grant Merrill, weighing 7 lbs. 2 oz., to Alicia Bishop and Glenn Merrill.
• On July 8, 2013, a son, Oscar Delwin Nelson, weighing 10 lbs. 4 oz., to Raniyah Bakr of Skagway.
• On July 9, 2013, a son, Finley Isaac Bradshaw, weighing 7 lbs. 7 oz., to Angela Szurleys and Tyler Bradshaw.
• On July 9, 2013, a daughter, Ellia Lynn Stewart, weighing 5 lbs. 11 oz., to Elizabeth Amanecer and David Stewart of Petersburg.
Recent births elsewhere
• On July 13, 2013, a daughter, Annabella Marie Johnson-Coon, weighing 7 lbs. 8 oz., to Mandy Marie Johnson and Joshua Allen Coon of Juneau, at Swedish Hospital in Seattle
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.