Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On July 15, 2013, a daughter, Casey May Blackwell, weighing 6 lbs. 13 oz., to Michelle and Glenn Blackwell.
• On July 16, 2013, a daughter, Ellie Marie Stubblefield, weighing 6 lbs. 7 oz., to April Toland and Zack Stubblefield.
• On July 17, 2013, a daughter, Aliza Lorayne Andree, weighing 7 lbs. 9 oz., to Lea Houston and Ryan Andree.
• On July 17, 2013, a daughter, Ivy Maxine Worhatch, weighing 7 lbs. 6 oz., to Cena and Max Worhatch of Petersburg.
• On July 21, 2013, a daughter, Amarabella Silva, weighing 8 lbs. 10 oz., to Michaela Silva.
• On July 21, 2013, a son, Randy Jeremiah Rose-Bell, weighing 7 lbs. 12 oz., to Bryttni Williams and Manuel Rose-Bell.
• On July 22, 2013, a daughter, Sirena Rose Hunt, weighing 8 lbs. 13 oz., to Jessica Hunt of Emmonak.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.