Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Aug. 20, 2013, a son, Spencer James Stell, weighing 7 lbs. 14 oz., to Dulcey Little-Stell and Kevin Stell.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Aug. 12, 2013, a daughter, Viviann Karita Marsh, weighing 7 lbs. 4 oz., to Aimee and Tom Marsh of Petersburg.
• On Aug. 13, 2013, a daughter, Finley LaRoux Hulson, weighing 7 lbs. 12 oz., to Megan and Peter Hulson.
• On Aug. 14, 2013, a daughter, Melody Rose Peters, weighing 7 lbs. 7 oz., to Brandy and Aaron Peters of Haines.
• On Aug. 17, 2013, a son, Jonah Joseph Abbott, weighing 8 lbs. 1 oz., to Maria and William Abbott.
• On Aug. 17, 2013, a daughter, Maya Diana Thynes, weighing 8 lbs. 4 oz., to Jennifer and Derek Thynes of Petersburg.
• On Aug. 18, 2013, a son, Raymond James Lockhart, weighing 7 lbs. 10 oz., to Danielle and Cory Lockhart.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.