Recent births at the Juneau Family Health and Birth Center:
• On Aug. 19, 2013, a daughter, Marian Bernadette Narvaez, weighing 6 lbs. 8 oz., to Jennifer and Marcus Narvaez at home.
• On Aug. 22, 2013, a daughter, Gabriella Paige Lewin, weighing 7 lbs. 3 oz., to Jennifer Ellmore and Lloyd Lewin.
• On Aug. 23, 2013, a son, Preston David Israelson, weighing 8 lbs. 14 oz., to Maylee and Michael Israelson.
• On Aug. 27, 2013, a daughter, Piper Elizabeth Buness, weighing 8 lbs. 6 oz., to Shawna and Jordan Buness of Wrangell.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Aug. 19, 2013, a son, Jace Gordon Wolfe, weighing 7 lbs. 12 oz., to Gloria and Ralph Wolfe of Yakutat.
• On Aug. 20, 2013, a daughter, Jordyn Alohalani Oliva, weighing 8 lbs. 10 oz., to Courtney and Westly Oliva Jr.
• On Aug. 20, 2013, a daughter, Cora Williams, weighing 7 lbs. 4 oz., to Cora and Levi Williams.
• On Aug. 21, 2013, a daughter, Jaycee Faye Wright, weighing 6 lbs. 11 oz., to Christianna and Michael Wright.
• On Aug. 22, 2013, a daughter, Demynnah Leedyah Tugaga, weighing 8 lbs. 8 oz., to Sueatuinuumamao Tugaga and Ilalio Richard Talia.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.